Bibliography of English Language References
The links are to Amazon.com and I earn a modest commission if you buy through these links, however, it would be wise to do some price checking at Amazon's competition (Barnes and Noble for instance). I'm just too lazy to set up two sets of links.
- Frederick L. Olsen, The Kiln Book: Materials Specifications & Construction (3rd ed. 2001)
- Isamu Mizoguchi, Nanban, in Wood Firing: Journeys and Techniques (The American Ceramic Society 2001) (collected articles) Note: Dick Lehaman wrote the forward.
- Louise A. Cort, Shigaraki: Potter's Valley (1st Weatherhill ed. 2000)
- Richard L Wilson, Inside Japanese Ceramics, A Primer of Materials, Techniques, and Traditions (1st Paperback ed. 1999)
- S. Azby Brown, The Genius of Japanese Carpentry (1st Paperback ed. 1999)
- Sen Soshitsu XV, The Japanese Way of Tea (1998)
- Jack Troy, Wood-Fired Stoneware and Porcelain (1995)
- Penny Simpson et al., The Japanese Pottery Handbook (1979)
- Tsugio Mikami, The Art of Japanese Ceramics (1st English ed. 1972)
© 2004-2007 Anagama-West.com, Oten Pottery, and their owners unless otherwise indicated. For permission to reuse content, contact email@example.com